I think you will spend 38 seconds reading this post
Cleaning up Notes, I found these I crafted some months ago. It’s about how social links are used in companies based on the maturity level of employees.
- The Psychopath doesn’t have any social link.
- The Bureaucrat will limit social interactions to the coffee machine
- The Pragmatic will use them to exchange information
- The Efficient will use them to accelerate and simplify the job by exchanging pieces of work with others in the organization, or provoke internal collaborative meetings
- The Radical will provoke trans-organizational collaborative meetings to awake true collective intelligence
- The Awaken will work between organizations and won’t even see the frontiers.
Where do you stand today and what can you start doing now to move on the scale? 😉